Looking for a 1X chainring for your new XTR M9000 crankset with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need! These chainrings fit only the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets (race and trail respectively). They have an asymmetrical 96 mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x or 2x cranksets, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Use only the stock Shimano XTR chainring bolts (M7)
- You will not use the stock bolt caps when mounting this ring. The stock bolts will thread in to the chainring's standoffs from the outside of the crankset.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
Must use the special stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, Wolf Tooth recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g.