Looking for a 1X chainring for your new XT with the proven chain retention of Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in the form of a beautifully machined asymmetrical 96 mm BCD that provides the ideal 1X chainline of 49mm.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000 1x or 2x cranksets, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Use only the stock Shimano XT M8000 M7 chainring bolts
- For 1x9, 1x10, or 1x11 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10 and 11 speed chains.
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
Must use the special stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black, blue, red, and gold
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T
- Must use the special stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, Wolf Tooth recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g