The ultimate 1x chain guide for high direct mount frames. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings like our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings, the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. No other chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf! Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions.
The GnarWolf™ features:
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required!
- Infinite vertical adjustement between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings.
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments.
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key.
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 48g.
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings.
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove crank arms.
- Chainline adjustment between 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-36t
- Weight - 48g